Mrs. Wood’s Class
There will be a spelling test on Friday.
The reading test for this story will not be until next Friday (January 19th).
There will be a math quiz on Friday.
This Week's Focus
Mr. Tanen’s Tie Trouble by Maryann Cocca-Leffler
Genre: Realistic Fiction
Question of the Week: How can helping others make you feel good?
1. Received- Got, was given
2. Account- something people keep their money in at the bank
3. Budget- a list of ways you plan to spend your money
4. Disappointed- filled with a sad feeling
5. Chuckled- laughed gently
6. Staring- looking hard at something
7. Repeated- did something again
8. Fund- an amount of money saved for a special purpose
Comprehension: Skill: Story Structure, Understanding
Phonics: Base words and endings –ed, -ing
Grammar Skill: Pronouns
Starting on adding 4 2-digit numbers???????
I am a DREAM catcher.
Disciplined: I will practice actions that help me grow as a citizen.
Respectful: I will act and cimmunicate with manners.
Excellent: I will do my best and try even when things are hard.
Accountable: I will take responsibilty for my actions.
Mindful: I will stop and think before I act.
I am a DREAM CATCHER!